- Life hacks are little ways to make our lives easier. These low-budget tips and tricks can help you organize and de-clutter space; prolong and preserve your products; or teach you something (e.g., tie a full Windsor knot) that you simply did not know before. Most of these came from tumblr and reddit, but we’ve searched through them all to prepare this list just for you!
Thanks to: ArtFido
Use a banana peel to shine your shoes (It’s natural, no chemicals and no risk of staining the carpet!)
39. Visa gift cards work for free trials.
40. Increase the efficiency of your sandwich.
41. Vodka + food coloring = an awesome spring break on a cruise.
42. A wet paper towel in the freezer will cool down a beer in two minutes.
43. Bread clips could salvage broken flip-flops and thongs.
44. If you’re going to the beach, empty out a sun cream lotion bottle (chances are no one will steal this from you and you can keep your stuff there while you’re in the water)
45. If you’re travelling, hide emergency money in a Chapstick tube.
46. Use dryer sheets to remove deodorant stains.
47. Forks and Oreos make for happy fingers!
49. Dropped your phone in the loo? Rice it! (Stick your iPhone into a bag of rice to cure it of any water. Leave overnight.)
50. Customise your Ramen like a boss!